Online Access to Information about food policy, nutritious and affordable
food access and security
Brought to you by the Simcoe County Nutrition Network and the Food Partners Alliance of Simcoe County in partnership with Community Connection
Need help? Can't find a service?
Dial 2-1-1 or 1-866-743-7818
TTY/ATS 1-888-340-1001 | 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
12 Jan 2024
Last Full Update:
02 May 2023
|Non-profit environment education organization. Involved in various community projects and offers various direct programs and services including:
- Home Efficiency Retrofit Progarm - this program is for residents of Ontario. Homeowners can receive up to $10000 in Energy Efficient renovation rebates.
- A Green Communities Canada organization providing home energy assessments to determine energy-saving solutions.
- School Travel Planning (STP) is a program designed to assist school communities in encouraging safe and active travel to and from school.
- Depave Paradise - a project of Green Communities Canada and local partners in communities across Canada where volunteers and neighbourhoods remove unwanted pavement and plant gardens filled with native species in its place.
- Rain, Soak it Up, Slow it Down and Keep it Clean! : RAIN Community Solutions helps communities manage rain where it falls to save money, reduce flood risk, and protect our water.
- Explorations Green Day Camp
- Manages the Collingwood Youth Centre
|Office: Mon-Fri 9 am-5 pm
Dates: Varies by program, call or check website.
|Bruce County ; Grey County ; Muskoka District ; Simcoe County
|Varies dependent on program
|Call for more information
|Call for information
Addresses and Location
|Located In Community
|P.O. Box 8037
Partnership of Simcoe County Nutrition Network, Food Partners Alliance of Simcoe County and
Community Connection. The support of the Government of Ontario is acknowledged